Wednesday 18 January 2012

Waldo Pancake Goodies

Hi Dolls!

Last week, I went to my local Waterstones book store to buy a Moleskine diary. Whilst I was waiting in the queue for the cash desk, I (randomly) noticed that there were a few Waldo Pancake items being sold in-store...and the best thing about them was that they were all (at least) HALF PRICE OFF!

I first heard about the Waldo Pancake brand from Tali's blog. You can find cute and humorous stationary, homeware, accessories and other bits & bobs from the brand here. I've seen some items being sold in Cards Galore stores too.

Here's what I brought...
I've had my eye on this novel makeup bag for a while now and couldn't believe it was on sale for £3.99. It's usually priced between £7.99 - £8.50 online. I would never choose a makeup bag with this vivid pink shade but I like what it says on the front, it's always funny when me and my friends randomly refer to ourselves as "having to put our face on!"

I also picked up a magnetic bookmark as I love reading books and thought it would be handy for when I start studying again this September. It was only 99p! Although I do not really need a passport cover, I just couldn't resist this, especially as I love traveling - this only cost £3.25.

I am quite pleased with my purchases and may buy some more (unnecessary) items from the brand in the future.

Have you heard of this brand before? What items have you brought?

Sarah xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this brand, but the makeup bag is cute! Haha I love the writing on it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The makeup bag is gorgeous xx Havent heard of this brand before xx
    Wanted to invite you to check out my fab 450 follower giveaway xx Maybe we could follow each other on gfc and bloglovin - leave me a comment Ill be sure to follow back xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah, the make up pouch is really nice!!
    thank you for following my blog ;D

    ReplyDelete