Long time no blog! I thought I'd make a blog post on some things that I've been loving recently and over the past few months....these are also most of my everyday products!
1) MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in 'Medium Dark' - Loved using this since my skin has cleared up from being on holiday.
2) Nars Laguna Bronzer - Loved this to balance out the fading tan on my face to the rest of my body.
3) Famous by Sue Moxley Blusher (w/ highlighter) in 'Shade 2 Dusky Rose', topped with Ever Bilena Blusher in 'Tan'.
4) Dior 'Amber Diamond' - Holy Grail!
5) Etude House LUCIDarling Fantastic Rouge Gloss in no.6 - Definitely a must if you can get hold of it!
6) Sleek True Colour Lipstick in '790 Cherry', layered with MAC Mattene Lipstick in 'Unknown Pleasures'.
7) Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara Waterproof & Hypercurl in Black- Gorgeous pink packaging! You cannot see it in the pic but there are Hello Kitty images on the tube and zebra stripes on the brush handle, tacky but so cute! Great at lengthening and holding the curl all day. Unfortunately, I think this is only available in South East Asia :(
8) Wet n' Wild Color Icon Palette in '249 Vanity'.
9) HD Brows Palette.
10) Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser for Dry/Sensitive skin.
11) The Body Shop Body Butter in Brazil Nut.
12) Sephora no.45 Mineral Powder brush, ELF Studio Blush brush, Sephora no.14 Smudge brush, Sephora no.13 Rounded Crease brush (great for blending concealer under eyes), MAC 217 and Sigma E05 Eyeliner brush.