Thursday 1 December 2011

Mini Beauty/Hair Haul

Hi Guys & Dolls!

Just a quick post on some hair and beauty products that I picked up in the last few days :)

 
(L-R)
YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in No.6 Rose Bergamasque (Satin finish)
Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick in 08
Sleek True Colour Lipstick in 790 Cherry (sheen finish)
MAC Mattene Lipstick in Unknown Pleasures (semi-mat finish, I think this is limited edition)

Nars Laguna Bronzer
Decided to finally purchase the full size rather than use the one in my travel palette (there's a dip in the pan already, oops).

Boots Botanics Soothing Eye Make Up Remover
This is a staple in my beauty regime. I think this would be bottle number 5 or 6? It's really effective in removing my eye makeup, including waterproof mascara and false eyelash glue, and the best part is that it's really inexpensive! £3.05 inexpensive! I'd highly recommend to grab one of these if you have the chance!
 
Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo, 60ml
Macadamia Natural Oil Moisturizing Rinse, 60ml
Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque, 30ml
Had my hair cut last Monday at my regular hair salon and noticed that they now stocked a small range of Macadamia Natural Oil. I absolutely LOVE their Healing Treatment Oil and have been thinking about purchasing more from the range. So I brought these travel/sample sizes to test before I purchase the full size products. You can shop the range here.

BaByliss Porcelain Curling Wand
I been meaning to buy this curling wand and saw on the Boots website that it was currently being sold for £20.49. So yesterday, I walked to my local branch and brought one. I haven't tried it yet but have heard positive reviews, hopefully it will give me those beach wave curls :)

Sarah xoxo


1 comment: